EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Our culture believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to build a better working world. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime. With a commitment to keep hiring and developing the most passionate people, we will make our goal to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. For you, this will mean that you have greater control over the work you are involved in and that you will gain from the exceptional training and coaching provided at EY. Feedback is an essential part of what we do and this will enable you to maximize your potential and be part of a dynamic team.
Modern technology produces more data than ever before, but also provides the tools for the storage, organization, analysis and sharing of these data. This results in novel opportunities in the application of substantiated, innovative business insights to support better informed decision making for our clients. Our data and analytics professionals have diverse industry knowledge and experience, along with unique technical expertise. Their specialized skills cover a wide range of advanced data management, reporting and analytics techniques that may be applied in a variety of commercial contexts.
As part of our data and analytics team of the advisory practice you will work with multi-disciplinary teams across the entire Central Southeast Europe (CSE) region to support clients in exploring, visualizing and analyzing data to generate and present valuable insights. You will be given the opportunity to work and take responsibility in challenging engagements, gaining exposure to various sectors both in Greece and in the CSE region.
Your key responsibilities
- Participation in large-scale client engagements.
- Contribution towards, or even leading, the delivery of engagining and value-add data analysis, visualization, and reporting solutions.
- Understanding of business and technical requirements and provision of subject matter expertize.
- Conducting of data discovery activities, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations for the generation and presentation of useful insights.
- Putting into practice good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines.
Qualifications & Skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in data modeling (ER models) primarily for data warehousing purposes, with emphasis on dimensional schemas. Ideally, you must have gone through at least one full life cycle implementation.
- Ability to design and implement reporting solutions in at least one of leading Business Intelligence packages (e.g. Oracle OBIEE, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Objects, MicroStrategy, QlikView, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in using leading Data Visualization packages (e.g. Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, etc.) for producing enaging and useful insights.
- Experience with investigating and handling data quality issues.
- Minimum 1-5 years hand-on experience in one or more of the above areas.
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or other related fields.
- Ideally, you will also have
- Design and implementation of data models in physical form in one (or more) of the leading RDBMS platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2/Netezza, Teradata, etc., or alternatively
- Experience with Big Data or In-Memory technologies, such as Hadoop, SAP HANA, etc.
- We are looking for professionals with
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines, in cases for multiple project deliveries.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within high-performing teams.
- Confidence to convey consulting advice and guidance to clients.
- Advanced business writing skills in Greek and English (additional languages a plus).
- Ability to develop clear and impactful presentations, translating advisory services into meaningful valued propositions for clients.
- Evidence of self-motivation for continuous development.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects.
Working at EY
Working at EY will give you stretching and rewarding experiences that will keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity, teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. We will encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, and we will support you in your professional development in every way we can, enabling you in striving to achieve your unique potential, both professionally and personally.
We offer a competitive compensation package whereby you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer:
A clear path of progression, tailored to your talents and ambitions
Exposure to high caliber colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
Freedom and flexibility to shape your role in the way that is right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements where feasible. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client services whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals may be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you achieve a balanced lifestyle.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Εταιρεία: Ernst & Young