Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Greece and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates within.
Our purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society “- defines who we are and what we stand for. This is not about size, it’s about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Our talent experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
We are looking for brilliant Business Analysts to join our dynamic and highly motivating Strategy & Operations Team in Athens.
Your role as a Business Analyst will focus on the delivery of client engagements by exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development, act as a brand ambassador and grasp opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
During your tenure as a Business Analyst you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- Collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instill confidence in team
- Use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- Value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- Apply technology fundamentals to client situations
- Find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
Qualifications & Skills
To qualify for the role you must have:
- University degree in: Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering
- MBA or a postgraduate Degree in Finance, Economics or other Business related field
- Outstanding academic track record
- Strong oral and written Greek & English language communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience in a high profile consulting firm or related professional areas
- Very good knowledge of the Italian language
Our consultants are renowned for their straightforward approach to solving some of the world’s largest and most complex business challenges. Each member of our Consulting team is energized by the challenge a seemingly inscrutable problem presents. Our distinctiveness lies in our refusal to accept a problem at face value – we draw on the depth of our shared insight to ask the right questions, and it’s these questions that uncover answers – answers with impact.
We are committed to collaboration
Our role is to unlock potential for growth and innovation. We believe this requires real collaboration – with our own networks and with our clients. It’s why we commit to truly getting under the skin of our client’s needs, developing a full appreciation for their environment, goals and ambitions. We’re also unafraid to challenge. In so doing, we build long-term and trusted affinities.
We create long-term, sustainable impact
We often work hand-in-hand with our clients to help find the right solution and to help apply that solution. Our aim is to leave behind ambassadors who are equipped to continue the transformation we began. For us, it’s about embedding sustainable change, allowing the impact of our insight to be felt for a long time to come.