You will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals.
- You will be a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with the Agency’s supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Staying attuned with clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you’ll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You’ll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You’ll be responsible for leading many client meetings.
- Graduate or Postgraduate University Degree
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing,
PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Dedicated collaborators and innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that make the difference in the environments our clients are operating.