Addo Digital is a young, a fast-growing, dynamic Digital Marketing Agency with clients comprising of both medium and large size companies. We’re a tight-knit team looking to add someone who is passionate about solving problems and growing together. We work hard and have a good time doing it.
Addo Digital is looking to hire a highly ambitious, forward thinking Digital Account Manager who will be managing client projects through their life-cycle, nurture and expand our clients’ accounts to ensure that our exceptionally high quality of work is maintained.
Your primary role will be to keep projects on track, manage your client projects through the business, serve as a day-to-day contact for clients and advise them on how to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner, by utilizing their various marketing channels most efficiently and effectively.
You will be responsible to manage and successfully optimize online advertising campaigns and generate weekly and/or monthly reporting on behalf of clients.
As you grow into the role you will proactively look to identify, propose, up-sell and implement new projects and campaigns for your clients. A key part of your job will be ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard, on time and to budget, whilst keeping the whole process well documented.
You will have to be an enthusiastic learner and actively develop your personal knowledge on an ongoing basis in advertising and platforms, conversion optimization, email marketing and content strategy.
- 2+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing/Account Management/Social Media environment/Community Management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn), Social
- Advertising and Content Marketing
- Mandatory Facebook Ads experience
- Google Adwords Certification would be considered a plus
- Experience working on email campaigns
- Project management experience, ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred