Banasis is looking for a talented Account Manager with a passion for digital marketing who is looking to deliver amazing work to our clients.
- Driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Acting as the primary point of communication with customers
- Understanding clients’ goals and expectations, and developing efficient online marketing plans for achieving them
- Continually seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Preparing and finalizing performance reports
- Budgeting of digital campaigns
- Coordinating operational resources
- Facilitating team and client meetings effectively.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Determining appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
- Identifying business development and “”add-on”” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Creating Content, writing reports, press releases, company brochures and similar documents
Qualifications & Skills
- Social media savvy
- Verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Communication and presentation skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and methodologies
- Self motivated
- Creative thinker
- Ability to be a team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of capabilities offered by digital marketing tools and platforms
- Ability to operate and anticipate effectively in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Willing to learn and develop in a continuously developing agency with strong human oriented culture
- Passion for digital marketing
By joining Banasis you will have the opportunity to work on unique digital marketing projects. We dream big and we grow fast. Together, we make great things happen. We like to provide real value both to our clients and employees.
We offer In-house and third party training & education. You will also have the opportunity to attend trainings by Google & Facebook.
We believe in people. We maintain a fun, supportive work environment. We know you have a life outside of your work, so we’re extremely flexible in working hours and places, generous with vacation and holidays.