Redirect is seeking for an analytical and highly enthusiastic Digital Account Manager with at least two years of experience, to join our team to conceive, help implement and report on digital strategy initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a keen interest in the world of digital marketing, and the drive to succeed. Throughout your line of work, you will be exposed to a growing roster of high-end clients; primarily assisting the digital marketing team with their day-to-day operations.
- Attend team meetings
- Provide meeting recaps to the Account, Production and Digital Marketing team from select internal meetings or conference calls
- Client communication and management by developing contact reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating status of social initiatives to relevant internal and client stakeholders
- (across multiple segments).
- Collect data and produce various reports
- Conduct necessary research as directed
- Keep the digital marketing team abreast of new tools / technologies in the digital space
- Help develop presentations
- Research and analysis on markets or ideas as assigned
- Participate in strategy and marketing brainstorming sessions
- Assist with analytics reporting including Google Analytics and various social media analytics platforms
- Plays an active role in the social brainstorming process.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Digital Evangelist
- Bachelor degree
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Google Analytics experience required, experience with additional platforms preferred
- Social Media platform experience required, including experience crafting a brand’s social media strategy
- Extremely analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience creating reports and recommendations for clients based on laid out strategy
- Ability to confidently discuss the use of web technologies as they apply to digital marketing and overall communication strategy