Convert Group eTalent Business Unit on behalf of Gregory’s (Γρηγόρης Μικρογεύματα), a leading company in Greece, is looking for a Digital Director.
The role, reporting to the company’s CEO, will lead the digital transformation of the company, overseeing both business and systems integration.
- Design and implement digital transformation strategy of the company
- Execution of the agreed digital strategy and design or improvement of relevant digital operations
- Stakeholders’ management and training of the senior team on the digital agenda as well as design of training strategy for the enhancement of digital skills throughout the organization
- Constantly audit, assess and re-engineer – according to strategic priorities – user journey and user experience.
- Introduce practices which integrate omni-channel approach into the business operations and commercial strategy
- Set up a big data approach in the organization with the optimum use of systems and use this to the benefit of digital transformation
- Lead IT function and integrate IT strategy into a broader digital agenda
- Manage relevant budget and own digital P&L
- Overview external partners working on digital transformation projects for the company
- Monitor industry’s digital trends as well as competition activities and make relevant proposals to enrich digital strategy of the company.
Qualifications & Skills
- University Degree related to e-Commerce/Computer Sciences/Business Studies
- MBA or MSc in relevant field and certainly, a very good IT background
- 8 – 10 years of proven experience in a position which required very strong digital/ IT knowledge, with exposure in a digital transformational role.
- Excellent understanding of Digital technologies, eBusiness, Operations and Analytics and ability to use them to drive strategy
- Great leadership skills with teams of different nature, objectives and scope
- Proven record of ability to positively influence key stakeholders and manage change
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic design and flawless implementation with proactive approach
- Strong communication and writing skills (in English and Greek).
- High ability to work in a dynamic and goal-driven environment with agility
- Very competitive salary with bonus & benefits, including company car, car expenses, mobile phone, medical insurance
- Opportunity to contribute to an amazing transformation journey in one of the leading companies in Greece
- Excellent working climate and further development opportunities
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας