Peoplecert, a global leader in the assessment and certifications of professional skills, and the sole examination provider of Axelos’ certifications starting January 2018, is looking for an e-commerce and community manager for Business & IT certifications to define and drive strategies and tactics that profitably scale the B2C business and increase engagement of the ecosystem stakeholders.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a highly disruptive organization with global footprint and mindset. As an e-commerce and community manager for Business & IT certifications you will be responsible for attracting B2C customers to our certifications portfolio, driving conversion, and increasing repeat purchase. Moreover, you will design and drive activities and programs, managing interactivity with all relevant audiences, cultivating a sense of community with customers and partners.
- Monitor, analyze and forecast certifications’ B2C sales performance of across each territory and develop growth optimization strategies.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans for increasing products purchases, cross-sell and upsell activities.
- Work with marketing communication colleagues to deliver campaigns drive awareness, engagement, product adoption and for strengthening customer loyalty.
- Propose B2C pricing and design promotional activities, new pricing schemes and loyalty programs to boost incremental demand.
- Work with product technology team to ensure optimization of UX processes, capabilities, and overall experience for delivering, measuring and optimizing the success of all associated B2C commercial activities.
- Be the expert in B2C purchasing behaviour; survey competitive landscape and provide insights to the product marketing team.
- Utilize social media management tools to monitor and track products mentions, relevant discussion topics, and conversations. Identify, track, and analyze trends and provide relevant reports.
- Analyze, review and report on community members’ profiles based on attitudes, behaviors and needs.
- Participate in strategies delivery for engaging content and experiences in the community.
- Propose initiatives for community growth, including contests, online events, participation in offline events.
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ experience in online marketing and e-commerce product management.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities. Ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- 2+ years of community management experience, preferably in the education industry.
- Bachelor’s in IT, business or marketing, ideally MBA.
- Certification in digital marketing.
- Very strong written communication skills, fluency in English is required.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.