The Digital Marketing Assistant will support the development and execution of marketing plans that focus on engagement, inspiration and conversion. Being a member of the marketing department, he/she will have to work closely with the marketing manager, the studio and design team. The successful candidate will focus closely on the brand’s social media presence.
- Extensive work on the company’s social media presence, aiming to advance every channel to the maximum reach and performance.
- Understand the company’s culture and goals to work in accordance to the preset standards.
Contribute to all aspects of digital marketing campaigns, from the creation to implementation, reporting and monitoring.
- Support the marketing team for the implementation of goals regarding every active marketing channel (blog, social media, website etc.)
- Help in the creation of content, working closely with the rest of the creative team.
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or Digital Marketing.
- Ability to communicate in English – write and talk. Proficient English speaker – writer.
- 2-4 years of experience with a track record of supporting digital marketing programs such as email campaigns, social media posts etc. Special emphasis will be given to experience with Instagram. (Sample of work will be needed)
- Knowledge of digital marketing programs – experience in working with WordPress, Social Media Platforms and CMS.
- Being able to work in a fast pace environment within a growing company with increasing demands and needs.
- Team player, able to work with different departments.
- Ability to manage multiple online channels – Experience managing social media and/or content marketing campaigns.
- Creative working environment
- Competitive salary & additional benefits
- Professional development