Multinational company, a reputable Shipping Company, client of our firm, is currently seeking for a Chief Accountant – Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our team. The CA-CFO will be responsible for managing the entire financial and accounting function of the organization. He/She will also be responsible for the statutory and compliance matters, internal and external audits, preparation of charts of accounts, internal controls, reporting, budgeting, taxation etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Master Degree in Finance or Professional accounting designation (CA/CMA/CPA/CFA)
- Holder of A’ Class Certified Accountant license
- 7+ years of experience in a senior financial and accounting managerial position
- Thorough knowledge of IAS and IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Knowledge of related computer applications
- Proven leadership in the finance or accounting areas
- Experience in Shipping Industry will be considered as advantage.
Interested candidates may send their CVs confidentially at Mr Giannis Despotidis and by post to our address Syngrou Ave 203 Nea Smyrni 17121