Qualityweb is looking for an ambitious and self-driven individual to handle Online Marketing campaigns through a variety of digital channels such as Search Engines and Social Media. A suitable candidate should be also comfortable in analyzing and reporting campaign data as well as having direct contact with the client.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2 years experience in a similar position ideally for ecommerce accounts on a 360 Digital Marketing services.
- Leading and planning the marketing strategy through digital marketing channels.
- Planning and executing integrated campaigns to ensure lead generation and goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Responsible for Social media posting, Facebook campaigns and Google adwords campaigns.
- Create, edit and optimize Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- Create, edit and publish daily content on social media (original text, images, videos).
- Google Adwords & Analytics Certified.
- Managing and finding new potential customers for QualityWeb.
- Active participation in customer development, according to company strategy.
- Have military service obligations fulfilled.
- A friendly working environment.
- On the job training about most of online marketing methodologies and techniques.
- The opportunity to work with a creative team.
- Great company culture.