The Digital Marketing Professional will be charged with creating, monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company’s goals. He will work closely with Sales to deliver the highest quality leads. He will make projections about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in a campaign and lead management (ex. SEO, Google Adwords).
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact (ex. Google Analytics).
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Lead generation
- 2+ years of working experience in Digital Marketing
- BSc in Marketing Advertising, Communication
- Experience with SEO and SEM / basic HTML / online Analytics / online campaigns / CRM marketing programs
- General knowledge of Social Media functions
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.