Mavrogenis Group of Companies is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Athens.
- Suggests and implements after approval a completed and effective international digital marketing action plan for the Group.
- Provides innovative ideas to increase brand awareness and to promote our international digital presence, through appropriate digital technology platforms.
- Builds effective international AdWords and innovative Social Media Campaigns.
- Plans, creates and executes e-mail marketing campaigns and newsletters.
- Provides innovative ideas and ways to approach the consumers through digital media.
- Performs monthly reports to evaluate the results of actions.
- Responsible for supporting the right content creation (storytelling) and activation of all those channels in order to foster long-term relationships with consumers – engage consumers and fulfil each country’s business plan targets and priorities
Professional and Educational background
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital marketing roles, preferably as member of Marketing Department of structured Companies, with proven success stories.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Advertisement or Marketing Communication studies.
- Diploma and advanced education in Digital Marketing is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must.
- Sound knowledge of social media like Facebook, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Google AdWords Certification is obligatory.
- Excellent command of SEO practices and understanding of web analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and ROI calculation are desired.
- Good relation with bloggers is desired.
- Time management and focus on results.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication and ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills.