Mavrogenis is a Greek company that operates successfully for over 25 years in the Αir Conditioning market.
Its successful and profitable operation led the company to an expansion, establishing two new companies: M&T Electronics in Greece and Turkey. Both M&T companies operate in the electronics market, offering unique mobile phones and tablets under the brand name Fluo.
In the framework of expansion and our strategic focus on international expansion, we are seeking to recruit an Import & Exports Manager in Athens or Thessaloniki.
- Lead the Imports-Exports team and ensure excellent operational results
- Manage the movement and shipping of products, equipment and materials in and out of the country, in accordance with the organizational policy and in compliance with the relevant local or international laws
- Manage the necessary documentation for the efficient and lawful execution of import/export activities
- Maintain and share all relevant import/export law and procedures regarding custom clearance, tariffs, duties, licenses and restrictions
- Manage financial and currency processes and transactions, as necessary
- Plan and implement import/export strategy and activities
- Communicate with relevant departments to ensure stock availability
- Manage insurance provisions
- Utilize the best and most cost-effective method of shipping, by taking into consideration weights, sizes, values and quality standards
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a similar role, in commercial companies with imports/exports from/to non-EU countries
- Experience in handling custom clearance authorities and forwarding agents
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Logistics or Economics
- Exceptional use of English. Knowledge of a more languages will be highly appreciated
- Excellent PC Skills
- Team Management skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Problem solving skill and ability to find alternative solutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer service mentality