Beat is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Tap on a button on your smartphone and you get a ride in just a few minutes.
Beat started its life as Taxibeat, 6 years ago in Europe and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G and will soon be setting foot across South America.
Beat’s vision is to offer an affordable and efficient way for people to move in their cities.
How are we going to achieve that? By constantly growing our world class engineering team and developing projects such as car-pooling, automated and surge pricing. Sounds exciting enough? Find out more about this role below and let’s transform the future of urban mobility together.
We’re looking for a Digital Media CRM Specialist to help continue the current pace of growth by ensuring that we are effectively messaging our customers in a way that informs, delights and drives growth. You’ll develop and lead campaigns across email, SMS and push notifications.
Being a Digital Media CRM Specialist at Beat means you will be part of a cross-functional team. You will be working with operations, analytics, product and design teams to coordinate and deploy email campaigns around product launches, promotions and all other ad hoc communications relevant to our customers.You will be creating new paths together with a great team of hackers and hustlers in a fast paced, devops oriented environment.
What you’ll do day in day out:
- Setup marketing strategies using proprietary channels (email, SMS push notifications and in app messaging) that engage our users
- Have full ownership of all campaign execution
- Propose plans for optimising targeting, creative and marketing messages, based on result
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement
- Playbooking. Document everything. The learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world
Qualifications & Skills
What you need to have:
- 2-3+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong familiarity and passion for customer relationship management and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong familiarity with email marketing best practices, requirements and creative process
- Experience with A/B testing
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Comfortable in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit/attitude —ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
What it’s nice to have:
- Understanding mobile app marketing tech stack and space
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, product and platform teams.
- Strong project management skills that enable you to work with multiple teams in different time zones, countries and regions. Tackle large-scale challenges but don’t lose sight
- You are comfortable analysing engagement campaigns and developing cohesive conclusions based on data
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive full time salary
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program
- Beat rides-travel in our city for free, at the tap of a button
- Breakfast, high quality daily lunch on a very low cost, fruit and snacks all day long
- Flexible working hours, top Line tools, Spanish Lessons
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
- A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Beat is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.