The Digital Media Manager reports to the Head of Digital Marketing and is tasked to own end-to-end strategy and implement cutting edge digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will plan digital media campaigns, assess feasibility and monitor implementation in the most efficient way so as to ensure optimum ROI.
The position is based in Athens – Greece.
- Design, plan and execute acquisition and sales campaigns via digital media
- Prepare and deliver pre-campaign briefings, provide the necessary information to the international copywriting team and lead the creative process to ensure each campaign is a success
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered effectively, to deadline and deliver against business objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, implementing changes where necessary for optimizing revenues.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
- Have a solid grasp on the data selected for each campaign and fully understand how that data is being used to support campaign and business objectives
- Coordinate with accounting department about billing and invoicing issues relevant to digital media campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in online marketing, ideally in an e-commerce company.
- Proven experience in PPC campaigns
- Google Adwords and Analytics certified
- Experience in mobile advertising, display advertising, retargeting, programmatic buying
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to lead and hit fixed goals.
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Highly proficient in Excel and third party analytics platforms
- Proficient in English
- Experience in CMS platforms will be considered as a plus
- Accountable, self-sufficient, self-drive, action oriented
- Creativity and innovation
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations with grace and composure
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Problem-solver, quick-learner
The real excitement comes from working closely with a dynamic, smart, agile and highly motivated team in a competitive and fast paced environment. Upstream provides the opportunities and the ground for international career development and recognition. Compensation package includes competitive salary and benefits.