Analytical View is the SAS reseller in Greece and a SAS Alliance Silver Member Consulting Partner implementing high level and complex projects in large organizations and companies. We are searching for a Professional Services Manager.
- Manages a technical group of consultants and data analysts towards successful delivery of projects and leverages domain and industry expertise.
- Serves as customer liaison and consultant on projects to ensure success throughout the entire customer life cycle.
- Manages both large and small scale projects.
- Resolves issues between the project and other organizational units.
- Provides staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, and performance appraisals.
- Works with the account management team as needed to assist with development of proposals for software and services deals.
- Participates in presales activities and professionally represents Analytical View internally and with customers for business development and resolution of issues.
- Mentors staff in methodologies and best practices in project management to enhance project delivery.
- Interacts with internal staff, customers and partners.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal staff, customers and partners that are characterized by strong cooperation and trust.
- 5+ years of experience in project\program management within a professional services/consulting organization.
- 3+ years of prior experience in implementation of IT projects.
- Bachelor degree in computer science-related field.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
- Knowledge of SAS Solutions and Business Intelligence/reporting tools will be an asset.
- Excellent command of English and Greek language, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and negotiation communication skills.