OgilvyOne seeks to recruit a Digital Project Manager to handle digital project for some of our top clients.
The Digital Project Manager exhibits the skills of the account management discipline with strong UI/UX experience and technical knowledge. Understands the agency portfolio of offerings and how to apply them in order to solve client business needs. The selected candidate will drive client communication, working closely with the design and development team to deliver digital and technical oriented projects.
The role of the Digital Project Manager will be to analyze client’s briefs, identify project scope and stakeholder to deliver multiple digital projects.
- Passion for Digital and Technology
- In-depth understanding of UI design (web and mobile)
- Good technical understanding related to website, portals, mobile application and Content Management Tools
- Strong project management skills
- Technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CMS will be considered as a plus
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great working environment, with the best local talents
- Access to local and global knowledge resources
- Training both local and International through Ogilvy Training Programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Free access to gym and swimming pool