The company is looking for an experienced MFS Product Manager who will be managing the company’s innovative services and roadmap implementation within the telecommunication and FinTech industry. The candidate will ensure high-quality deliverables while demonstrating communication and entrepreneurial skills which are fundamental for company’s daily operations.
- Take full ownership of the roadmap development and implementation of the digital finance services.
- Create detailed product specifications and go to market strategies.
- Build financial models business cases
- Work closely with the IT Teams and relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient development and implementation of the projects.
- Carry out Market Research and Opportunity identification globally.
- Manage third party partners and set Strategic Alliances for the deployments of the Mobile Financial Services.
- Pitch Channel VAS value proposition at the CXO level and represent the company in conferences and roadshows.
- BSc in Engineering, computer science or finance
- MSc in Finance or MBA will be considered a plus
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager or Program Manager in the Fintech and digital finance industry (digital banking, online finance, digital payments & wallets, credit risk & collections…etc.). Experience in startups is considered a plus
- Excellent Presentation skills (internal presentations, client presentations)
- Self-starter with strong analytical and entrepreneurial skills
- Exposure to the telecom ecosystem is a plus
- Proficient in English
- French, Spanish, Arabic knowledge is a plus