Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people in need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
MSF Greece was founded in 1990 and currently employees 50 staff members. The organization’s primary objective is to support MSF’s global field operations mainly through recruitment of international personnel, communication and advocacy activities, fundraising and support to operations in Greece.
The main purpose of the Donors Loyalty & CRM Manager is to:
- Maximize donors’ engagement and their life time value to ensure a large social base that guarantees long-term funding for MSF’s work and mission.
- Lead & manage the strategic launch of a new CRM system.
- Manage the Donors Care team in order to deliver regular, accurate and comprehensive monitoring of the department’s performance.
- Defines, plans and implements the Donors Loyalty Strategy and its annual activation.
- Manages the relative income and investment annual budget.
- Leads the planning and implementation of a new CRM system in order to maximize Donors’ Loyalty opportunities. Develops Loyalty campaigns in order to raise funds from existing & lapsed donors.
- Proposes and develops communication activities to increase donors’ engagement. Manages all the relevant mailings, telemarketing and digital marketing campaigns to keep donors informed and to also increase their life time value.
- Defines and implements the strategy of accountability and transparency towards donors by using specific communication tools
- Manages the Donor Care team to ensure the accuracy of the income information quantitatively (gifts amount) and qualitatively (gifts destination, campaign sources, donor typology and payment method) and its timely management.
- Manages the quality of the MSF’s donors’ database and performs segmentation after analysis
- Defines and monitors processes, procedures and information flows (online and offline) within the Fundraising and Communication department and with other departments or with external suppliers to ensure the strict enforcement of existing data protection legislation.
- Participates in MSF International networking.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing or Market Research. Masters or postgraduate degree desirable.
- Expert in CRM systems, statistical analysis, testing and segmentation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing loyalty campaigns.
- Experience in digital marketing will be considered a plus.
- Expert in MS Excel.
- Experience in NGOs highly desirable. Experience in Fundraising highly desirable.
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Commitment with MSF Principles
- Strategic Vision
- Cross cultural awareness
- Analytical thinking
- Result and quality-oriented
- Service orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Team work and collaboration
- People management
Only applications with CV and Motivation Letter will be considered.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.