Toyota Hellas is seeking for a skilled E-business Manager to join the Toyota marketing team.
An e-business manager is responsible for developing and executing the company’s online strategy plan, in order to take advantage of the marketing and sales opportunities stemming from the new technologies growth.
- Plan, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaign, web, SEO/SEM, display advertising
- Increase Toyota and Lexus sites attractiveness and usefulness to the consumer, by continuous management of content update, introduction of new tools/applications, while ensuring consumer access to all information and services required.
- Provide guidance to Toyota Hellas Retailers’ network so as to enhance their online presence following brand’s guidelines.
- Monitor and evaluate website analytics and web hosting performance to improve user experience and interaction.
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or Economics
- MSc in Digital Marketing or MBA
- 5+ years of proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience working across and influencing cross-functional teams including IT, Marketing disciplines, vendors/consultants
- Experience in management and coordination of large affiliate networks
- Experience with understanding interfaces that connect affiliate networks, publishers and advertisers
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and partnership skills
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Superb project management expertise, prioritization, organization & follow up skills
- Hands-on, results-driven mentality
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Digital Dexterity & presentation skills
All candidates will be treated with strict confidentiality.