At PwC, we have professionals working in key internal services areas which are crucial to the on-going operations of our business and help us maintain our position as Greece’s leading professional services firm. Our Human Capital Department has an active role in the implementation of the firm’s strategic objectives.
In order to strengthen our team, we are now recruiting an HR Rewards and Analytics Specialist in our Human Capital team in Athens.
- Developing and monitoring metrics and analytics for the HR function which varies from managing our workforce planning and payroll budget data, through to producing a quarterly HR board report
- Partnering with the HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellence and other functions to understand and deliver all local or global HR reporting and analytics requirements
- Contributing to further improving our rewards and analytics processes and systems
- Analyzing, optimizing and implementing various HRIS projects and initiatives
- Researching the network for best practices, connecting with the global team and key individuals in other territories
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business or Human Resources Management;
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Basic understanding of different HR systems, applications and processes (Workday experience is desirable);
- Familiarity with statistical packages & visualization tools is desirable (SPSS, Tableau etc.);
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under deadlines while maintaining quality of work delivered;
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and internal clients at all levels;
- Willingness for continuous learning and development;
- Ability to express ideas verbally and in writing, in a clear, concise and professional manner, both in English & Greek.
- PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged and excellence is rewarded.
- You will develop as a professional through our extensive training programme together with constant coaching and a working culture which fosters continuous learning.
- We offer the prospective of being part of a global network of firms that provides challenging opportunities to enhance your career.
- Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package that includes an attractive base salary and benefits, and opportunities for rapid career development in a secure and challenging working environment.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.