At EY we always aim to support our people in achieving their potential, both personally and professionally. We offer demanding but also rewarding experiences that will keep you motivated, as you work and team with some of the world’s most successful companies in their field. And as we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we also support you in your professional development.
Working in EY means that you enjoy the flexibility of devoting time to what matters to you. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, while working with integrity, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
We are currently seeking highly motivated people to join our Advisory service line, which is a leading provider of professional services to clients of all major industries.
Working together, we help clients better assess and improve their operations, grow revenue and manage risks to increase shareholder value. You will build valued relationships with clients and other members of our team and focus on high-impact opportunities and projects.
Bringing experience and unique insight on one or more disciplines, you will use your knowledge to provide combined services covering a spectrum of activities from information technology to finance and financial risk management. As part of our team you will be expected to take on responsibility and initiative early, providing you with real experience working with a wide range of major clients in Greece and abroad. You will be taking responsibility for the quality of your work, while continually developing your personal and professional skills through formal training, hands-on experience and coaching.
- Excellent academic background, including a bachelor and/or master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Operational Research or other related field with strong quantitative focus
- At least 2 years of experience on banking reporting, monitoring or strategy functions
- Proven knowledge of t-SQL and advanced knowledge of Excel and Access
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Well organized and self-motivated – ability to prioritize and complete multiple complex projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills in the areas of banking/finance and consulting in general
- Eagerness to work under a challenging environment and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel and work on projects abroad
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
It would be great to see the following skills as well:
- 2-3 years working experience in collections / non-performing loans reporting, monitoring and strategy functions
- Working experience in Management Consulting would be considered an asset
- Proven experience in SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Proven experience in one or more of the following: SAS, SPSS, R, or similar
- Business writing skills and ability to compose and deliver effective presentations