PwC and Strategy& (formerly Booz & Company) have come together to form a new kind of consulting business. Together, we are helping clients develop practical strategies to address their biggest challenges – and turn ideas into action.
Our team combines industry knowledge, subject expertise and extensive experience in Business Strategy, Planning & Execution, Cost Reduction & Productivity Improvement, Mergers, Acquisitions & Carve-Out, Restructuring & Operational Turnaround, Customer Experience & Revenue Growth, Working Capital & CapEx Optimization. Our client base consists primarily of large and medium-sized organisations.
Due to the continued growth of our practice and consistently high demand for Consulting services, we are now recruiting high calibre talents to join our Strategy Consulting team in Athens.
Qualifications & Skills
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent academic records from a Greek or foreign top-tier university with background in Engineering, Management Science/ Applied Sciences or related discipline;
- MBA from top tier business schools
- More than three (3) years of previous working experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Corporate strategy, Business transformation and restructuring, Commercial strategy,
- Operational improvement and cost management, M&As and business planning. Applicants with working experience in Strategy Consulting firms and Big 4 are highly desired;
- Excellent business analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong project management skills: designing a project’s methodological approach, managing resources, project workflow and budget;
- Proven business development capabilities: identifying and addressing client needs, building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships;
- Adaptability and agility to change; Innovative, thoughtful and enthusiastic attitude about learning on different industries and markets;
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Military services fulfilled for male candidates;