As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
At EY we build outstanding leaders who team to deliver to our promises to all our stakeholders. We aim to always support our senior professionals in achieving their potential, both personally and professionally. We give to our people rewarding experiences that keep them motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage our people to take personal responsibility for their career, we support them in their professional development in every way we can. Our professionals enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to them, in their business and their personal lives.
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated experienced professional at Senior Manager level to join our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice, with focus specialization in M&A advisory. TAS supports our public & private sector clients to achieve their strategic objectives and make better and more informative decisions about managing their capital and transactions within a fast changing global environment. To this direction, we look for professionals that combine a set of skills, insight and experience to deliver focused and premium advice to our clients.
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
Qualifications & Skills
As a Senior Manager, you will help clients to achieve their strategic objectives and make better and more informative decisions about managing their capital and transactions within a fast changing global environment. To this direction, we look for professionals that combine a set of skills, insight and experience to deliver focused and premium advice to our clients.
- Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An ability to interact with teams at all hierarchical levels
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Team working and communication skills
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
- To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or other related field with strong quantitative focus such as mathematics and engineering
- A Master’s degree (in Finance, Investment Analysis or MBA) or other related fields
- At least 9 years of working experience in a Big4 environment and/or financial institutions (investment banking and/or Private Equity)
- Transaction experience is essential (i.e. M&A advisory, debt advisory, private equity). Any recovery and /or restructuring experience will be also valued.
- Similarly, any international work experience or cross boarder transactional experience will be of added value
- Record of new business generation, deal origination, and networking in the market will be also valued
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Business modeling and financial analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal, project management & negotiations skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience from working in a multinational environment
- Client facing experience from a professional services background
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Plenty of training opportunities
- A clear path of progression, tailored to your own unique talents and ambitions
- Exposure to colleagues and senior stakeholders across the business
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Εταιρεία: Ernst & Young