The Financial Controller coordinates group management reporting, financial planning & analysis, subsidiaries financial operations and budgeting.
- Manages, monitors and plans subsidiaries overall financial functions & operations (expenses, payments, cash flows, tax & social security issues, compliance issues, etc.).
- Consolidates the monthly reporting, as well as budgeting and follow up.
- Monitors the Transfer pricing policy.
- Manages and executes intercompany agreements.
- Actively involved with MIS reporting procedures.
- Monitors the prompt implementation of procedures of financial impact.
- Manages and actively participates in the semiannual IFRS consolidation reporting.
- Provides high quality financial guidance to management based on commercial insight, market context and business strategy to support decision making and identify commercial opportunities.
- Participates in the preparation of project pre-costing, investment proposals, and business plans, due diligences, working closely with functional managers to agree on assumptions, scope, and objectives.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in a relevant field
- At least (5) five years of Controlling / FP&A experience with international exposure preferably in the software industry
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles and practices (professional certification will be considered a plus)
- Advanced practical knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- MIS expertise
- Fluency in Greek and Business English. French Knowledge will be considered a plus
- Strong Business Acumen
A competitive Remuneration package subject to the experience and competence of the candidate
Opportunities of International Exposure
Further opportunities of Growth and Development