We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join the Tickethour team, based from the Athens office. Following the recent acquisition by Ticketmaster International, the role holder will fulfil all group/monthly financial forecasting and reporting requirements, ensuring that appropriate financial controls are in place and offer expertise to key business stakeholders with financial matters.
Reporting into the Finance Director based in the UK, the Financial Controller will liaise with further finance professionals from Tickethour and Ticketmaster International, have involvement with projects and provide evaluation of ticketing opportunities and events. You’ll join during a progressive period of growth at Tickethour.
Tickethour provides cost-effective ticketing software to help businesses manage, promote and sell tickets for online events, while helping people discover events that fuel their passions. Tickethour can accommodate international events and is one of today’s fastest growing, unique and innovative B2B ticketing platforms, a market leading ticketing organisation with bases across Europe.
- Budget preparation and assist stakeholders with working to agreed budgets
- Monthly group reporting
- Monthly forecast revisions
- Monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Maintenance of relevant asset registers
- Investigation/investigation of variances
- Oversee processes to ensure that invoices are raised appropriately
- Approve all significant purchase orders and invoices
- Monitoring and approving travel and entertainment expenses
- Fluent in Greek and English – both written and spoken
- Experience of working in a senior finance role within a corporate business
- Good understanding of local accounting and tax regulations
- Good understanding of Greek GAAP and working experience of IFRS/USGAAP
- Practical experience of accounts, budget and forecast preparation
- Accomplished user of MS Excel
- Qualified accountant and/or degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- Desirable – experience of group reporting within a UK or US company
- Confidence and proven partnership skills when working with business stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Hands on approach