Are you an experienced Logistics Manager with a heart for service to refugees? Join us as a Logistics Program Manager at Samaritan’s Purse! As a Logistics Program Manager, you will serve as the site’s primary authority on procurement, transportation, and storage of organizational and partner goods. Your expertise and efforts will help to show the love of Christ to a desperate and struggling refugee population. Let God put your talents to use for a humanitarian cause with an eternal purpose. Join us, today!
- Design, implement, and maintain an effective system of procurement, transportation, and storage of all project and office relief and support materials and commodities in accordance with the Samaritan’s Purse (SP) Procurement Field Operating Guide (FOG).
- Act as a focal point for logistical requests from the team, implementing and safeguarding SP’s field-procurement system and liaising with finance, administration, and program units.
- Develop and implement reliable and appropriate processes for orderly, effective, timely, and safe distribution of project supplies in the field, ensuring appropriate level of financial stewardship in the purchasing process in accordance with SP policies.
- Maintain and keep contacts with rental property owners, ensuring that there is a harmonious relationship between the organization and the property owners.
- Responsible for the acquisition of new properties and the efforts to make them habitable for incoming SP staff.
- Manage and maintain the vehicle fleet, ensuring that all the vehicles are properly maintained and used within SP policy.
- Design and maintain an effective fuel-tracking and utilization system to ensure proper management and control of fuel supplies.
- Manage strategic relationships with customs officials, airport authorities, embassy, NGO, military, government, and logistical personnel, and where applicable, merchants and other significant individuals.
- Submit supply orders to stock both food and other supplies for compound staff programs.
- Maintain a personal relationship with and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Commitment to the Samaritan’s Purse statement of faith, and experience in working with cross-cultural and cross-denominational Christians.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university in Logistics or related field; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of field experience in the management of a high volume warehouse or inventory distribution environment.
- Experience living and working overseas.
- Fluent spoken and written English required. Greek or Arabic language skills desirable, but not required.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Employees who choose to work internationally get to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Medical, prescription, dental & vision coverage
- Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Ten paid holidays (holiday observance will depend on the host country)
- Twelve vacation days per year
Εταιρεία: Samaritan’s Purse
Επικοινωνία: Samaritan’s Purse