In the Fraud Prevention team there is currently the vacancy of Fraud Prevention Analyst.
This position brings along the following responsibilities:
- Identify and check suspected cases, concerning booking and ticket issuance (Web & Call Center reservations)
- Analyze PNR and ReD System (Web & Call Center reservations)
- Check files and Perseuss–Calidris–Homer systems
- Use Amadeus–Refunds/Queues
- Communicate with the relevant corporate departments and airports, banks, Europol, Police, cyber-crime unit and credit card holders
Qualifications & Skills
Candidates should have the following personal requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize workload and time management skills
- Problem solving skill and initiative
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to demanding situations
And the following educational requirements and work experience:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position
- University or Technical Institute degree
- Excellent knowledge of English language both written and oral
- Good knowledge of German or Italian will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
The department operates daily (Monday to Sunday) from 05.00am to 09.00pm.
Applications shall contain CV and a letter of motivation, in English language, and are to be submitted till Tuesday 7 November, 2017. Only online applications submitted through company web site will be considered.