TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our three companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView and TailWind.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
Project Agora, ThinkDigital Group’s Programmatic Marketplace in CEE & MEA, is seeking to hire a Growth Manager. The successful candidate will be based in Athens and report to TailWind’s Chief Revenue Officer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA. This diverse role combines both Marketing and Sales into a revenue growth engine for Project Agora.
- Fully responsible for the growth of Project Agora Publishers base
- Designs/Monitors KPIs on Lead generation/Lead Conversion and total Impression targets
- Generates Inbound leads for Project Agora as part of a Marketing Plan
- Owns the Project Agora Marketing Plan
- Manages the SDR Team of Project Agora
- Creates the process and selects Tools to create a scalable solution for Sales Development
- Integrates the Leads generation process into the SDR process enabling great sales cycles.
- Works closely with the Service team to stream line the operations of delivering qualified sales leads to the Service/Account Management teams.
- Assist in training, mentoring, and developing team members
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Engineering, or relevant field
- 4+ years of solid Marketing/Engineering/Sales experience within the Technology ecosystem
- Sales Development Automation Experience
- A keen & curious eye for data analysis and optimization
- Pro – active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, with strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify opportunities presented from customers and turn them into projects
- Excellent listening, negotiation presentation and communication skills
- Team player, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent command of the English Language
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea
Εταιρεία: ThinkDigital (TDG)