Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched in March 2015 and since then we have helped more than 100.000 customers find the right expert for their job.
We have been growing extremely fast (more than €1m annual revenue in just 2 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greek and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team and are looking for top talent. Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
As a product manager, your aim will be to grasp a deep understanding of our business challenges and to create product features that can offer solutions to these challenges while enhancing user experience. You will partner with our Business Intelligence, Marketing, Design and Engineering teams to develop great features for our team and our users.
Your role will be influential in driving revenue and efficiency metrics. You will be seen internally as the go-to person that can create and communicate sound and effective solutions across a wide spectrum of users, both internally and externally.
You are driven, highly analytical and you wish to make a difference. You love designing and executing simple and effective features that can be used by almost anyone. We’re looking for a leader that enjoys structuring problems in a methodical manner as well as measuring the effect of the solutions he/she develops. Over time, we’ll expect you to grow a team and serve as a role-model for making data-driven decisions that improve our users’ experience and our KPIs. You understand the importance of meeting objectives and you are able to go the extra mile in order to achieve them.
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritise and deliver great solutions for our customers and professionals
- Develop a data-driven methodology that allows you to measure and prioritise initiatives
- Conduct user research and perform constant tests to optimise product features
- Serve as an intermediary between the technology and business teams bridging communication barriers with simple and effective language that can align everyone
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- Understanding of software development, build, test, test automation and all phases of SDLC from coding to deployment
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- Excellent analytical skills that allow you break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent business judgement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Start-up experience (nice to have)
- Proficiency with Excel and experience with SQL or other BI tools (nice to have)
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- Impact the lives of our millions of customers and of the professionals we partner with
- Being a part of an international team that has grown 10 times in just two years
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly
- The pleasure of being part of a high-performance team that works hard but has plenty of fun in the process