Who we are
e-Travel is one of the top 10 online travel agencies in the world in selling flight tickets and one of the most successful technology ventures in Greece. Launched in 2007 in Athens, today we employ a team of 180 professionals and serve over 1.5m passengers annually.
Since our inception we enjoy strong and profitable growth fueled by our international expansion and technological leaps. Some of our websites are pamediakopes.gr, mytrip.com, trip.ru, trip.bg, trip.ua, trip.kz, trip.ae, avion.ro, airtickets24.com.
This is an excellent opportunity for people with experience in recruitment and a passionate love for technology! You will be part of a big, fun and supportive team, working on covering the needs of one of the most dynamically growing tech-companies in Greece. You need to be creative, results and data driven, have an eye for detail and love to challenge/improve existing processes. In order to be considered for the position, you need to be able to work independently and take decisions on a daily basis.
This position will offer you the chance to grow professionally and develop yourself as a member of an international, multicultural team.
- Manage the recruitment process end-to-end from sourcing to hiring
- Partner up with line managers to gather position requirements, create job descriptions and post our ads on the relevant channels
- Screen applications, schedule and conduct interviews while ensuring candidate satisfaction
- Build and measure alternative sourcing strategies to attract top talent
- Take part in employer branding activities and a variety of other projects that will help you develop your skills
- Maintain & update the HR database whilst handling our ATS/reporting system
- Support newcomers through the induction process
- Create documents, brief papers, ad hoc reports and presentations when necessary
- Provide HR support to employees regarding regulations, policies and procedures
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience preferably within an e-commerce, fast growing environment
- Studies in Business Administration, HR or any other related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek & English
- A positive, can-do-attitude
- Strong business and HR understanding
- Results oriented, ability to take decisions and work unsupervised
- Reliability and a track record of delivering on target
What we offer
- The opportunity to collaborate with motivated, highly skilled professionals, who love what they do
- The chance to make high impact decisions and grow professionally in one of the top tech companies in Greece
- Competitive pay
- Great working atmosphere in a diverse team
- Private health insurance
- Yoga lessons, afternoon ping pong matches and lots more to help you take the edge off