RB is looking for a HR Business Partner.
As HR Business Partner Health Greece, reporting to the HR Director Health Italy, Greece, Israel, you’ll be responsible for the HR delivery for RB Health Greece. This role offers the opportunity to work in partnership with a dynamic business leadership team to drive HR strategy across RB Health Greece organization.
The HRBP provides both support and coaching in the consistent use of global and local HR tools, processes and policies from talent and performance management to compensation and benefits.
He/She works alongside leaders to develop and align people plans with the business strategic priorities and objectives.
The main activities:
- Ensures the organizational effectiveness and leadership development across functional area and builds the functional capability and capacity, creating a talent pipeline, to include graduates, post-graduates, secondments and succession planning
- Facilitates the annual performance review process and provides communication and training support to line management and employees.
- Leads the talent development activities for the business, including preparation and facilitation of the talent review process for middle management and below, identifying high potential talent and recommending and facilitating development initiatives, contributing to talent planning within the wider context of the region.
- Cooperates with the Talent Acquisition team, to ensure the effectiveness and quality of our recruitment process in order to attract talents from the external market in line with the RB Culture and Values.
- Establishes relationships across functions, working to develop leadership capabilities and bench-strength across the organization by developing ability to develop future / high potentials
- Participates in the development of functional “people plans and programs” acting as a strategic partner with the management and leadership teams;
- Cordinates implementation of the global employee engagement surveys in Greece, running focus groups and partnering with leadership and line management on communication and action planning.
- Ensures compliance with all local labour laws and Global and Local HR policies
- Cooperates with Compensation & Benefit team in order to facilitate the implementation of the agreed reward/incentive systems in line with global policies and tools
- Process Owner for internal communication
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Economics or Law
- Minimum 3-4 years of experiencein Human Resources in a multi-national business with a strong reputation for talent development, preferably with exposure to commercial functions.
- Fluency in English (an International experience during the studies or work is highly valued, as well as a second foreign language)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- International mindset, must be able to work across different cultures/nationalities and think and operate on a regional/global level.
- Mobile at international level
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Dynamic with high level of energy and drive
- Ability to think and act independently
- Tenacity and resilience, must be able to respond robustly to pressure
- Motivated by long term career in an international business