As the HR Business Partner for Greece, Cyprus and Malta in TUI Destination Services, you will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced international HR function. You will be accountable for driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals, whilst taking responsibility for embedding TUI DS policies and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism group. We employ 66,000 people in over 100 countries and service 20 million customers in 180 destinations worldwide.
What You Will Be Doing
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for strategic change programs, organizational diagnosis and building management capability for your business area by partnering, coaching, challenging and influencing senior managers. You will support regarding all HR related matters and support in decision making to drive leadership capability and specifically the transition project.
You will promote projects, which enhance the customer journey, revenue streams and customer retention and improve business efficiency. Further, you will manage and facilitate activity with HR centers of excellence; including Resourcing, Reward and Internal Communications, and the broader HR function to deliver the people elements of the business strategy.
You will be responsible for leading on the employment model, maintaining employee engagement and performance initiatives. Moreover, you will support talent management initiatives to develop and retain high performers and high potential employees during this change program.
Additionally, you will lead your own team of HR Advisors, ensuring efficient linkages, cooperation and coordination between the team, with a vision of driving change and supporting the TUI DS strategy. People engagement and the development of your team members will be a key priority in which you will be entirely responsible for.
In this role, you will also ensure the implementation of customer requirements, calculation or negotiation of service contracts, visa formalities and implementation of trainings and/or handouts, f.e. labor law and administration. You will be accountable for administering the payroll and payroll records and keeping accounts appraised of any changes. Your daily work will include the work with SAP and Microsoft Office as well as other HR related systems.
You will participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
Ultimately, you will enjoy working in a diverse, complex environment and operate at an international level. You will build effective relationships, business knowledge and trust and work together with business stakeholders to identify commercial, pragmatic and consistent HR solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- Able to think proactively and operate strategically to support both the HR and business strategy on an international level
- Ideally have international HR experience
- Someone who can operate effectively in an ambiguous fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Ability to quickly and effectively build senior-level relationships
- Ability to project lead, influence, manage and advise on significant business change
- Ability to analyze, working with detail and diagnose business issues and translate these into people-based solutions whilst continuing to contribute and communicate with a wider commercial view
- Able to understand complex issues and develop robust HR plans
- CIPD qualified is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to travel internationally for more than one day at a time
- Fluency in Greek and English is essential, verbal and written
- Working Within TUI Group