Persado is the pioneer and leader in Cognitive Content generation. Our artificial intelligence platform generates “smart content,” the precise words, phrases, emotions, and images brands use to engage customers, inspire action, and build lasting relationships. Using Persado, 200 of the world’s most revolutionary brands across multiple industries have seen a 49.5% average lift in conversions, a 68.4% improvement in click-through rates, and over $1 billion in incremental revenue.
The company is powered by brave and bright humans, comprised of mathematicians, statisticians, computational linguists, social psychologists, engineers, wordsmiths, artists, athletes, foodies, former marketers, and entrepreneurs. Founded 12/12/12, Persado is a Fortune Great Place to Work.
CNBC named Persado to its Disruptor 50 list in 2017, joining the ranks of Airbnb, Spotify, WeWork, and Elon Musk’s SpaceX. We’re a Forrester Breakout Vendor in Content Intelligence and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Data-Driven Marketing. With the latest funding round led by Goldman Sachs, Persado is embarking on its next phase of growth.
We are looking for a high-energy HR Generalist to join our EMEA HR team, based in Athens!
In this role, you will have the chance to work with super talented multinational teams on various HR projects and actively contribute to bringing talented people onboard.
- Assist in all recruitment activities: creative sourcing, qualifying, scheduling, collecting feedback.
- Manage new hire onboarding and employee offboarding.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Participate in talent management initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of human resource policies and propose new ways of doing things.
- Provide day to day HR support (in person and remotely) to EMEA employees.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably combined with a Master’s Degree in HR.
- Up to 2 years consulting or in-house relevant experience from multinational organizations, ideally in the IT sector.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and adapt to constant change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Self-driven with ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with strict attention to detail.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision who takes initiative to improve established practices.
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth and transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Fun Workplace with great office benefits
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility – we value your contributions above all else