Within the given scope, Senior Project Manager will be the primary focal point / leader for activities on a contract or segments of large contracts. Accountable to meet revenue, profit, growth objectives and customer satisfaction targets. Works to build and maintain strong client relationships at required levels with the objective of being a trusted business partner.
- Manages contract scope, commitments, and responsibilities of all parties.
- Contributes toward a high performing account team to support the contract and client’s business.
- Engages in teamwork to execute contract terms & conditions, contract growth, conflict resolution, communications and providing guidance / assistance to team members.
- Drives Delivery to meet program / project schedules and develop contract deliverables that support the client’s business with a focus on delivering on every commitment made to the client.
- Learn and participate in IBM selling techniques to identify business opportunities and leverage resources in closing new business with the client.
- Defines and understands problem situations and evaluates risks.
- Must be able to effectively communicate resource needs and project issues with business unit management to negotiate appropriate project resources.
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 10 years Banking Industry Experience
- Over 10 years of Experience in managing complex integration projects
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business
- Greek and English fluent
- Experience in working in global delivery environment and leading diverse teams