The scope of the human resource manager is to promote corporate values and enable business success through the appropriate job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of human capital
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Effectively resolve management and employee relations requirements by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive, forward-thinking working environment
- Recruit, interview, assess, evaluate, and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives growth and professional development
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance
Qualifications & Skills
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field