“Beat” is a mobile app that transforms the way people move in their cities. Every day we process hundreds of thousands of mobile transactions with both drivers and passengers.
Beat started its life 6 years ago in Athens as “Taxibeat” and 3 years ago expanded its operations to Peru where it serves millions of rides every single month. Because of its great success, it was recently acquired by Daimler A.G., expanding its operations across South America and Europe. Our next stops are Chile and Portugal, with much more coming soon.
We aspire to make Beat a massive global consumer brand that becomes the fabric of all modern megacities, thus we are looking for a General Manager that shares our vision and will lead our success in Greece.
This is a unique opportunity for you to help us manage and grow our fleet of drivers in Greece. It’s a critical role as it directly correlates to continually improving the experience that our customers receive, through greater availability of our fleet. This is a data-driven role and requires a rare combination of analytical thinking & interpersonal ability to manage partnerships. Working as Operations Manager, you will have direct responsibility for the growth of the Taxibeat business.
- Develop & optimize our processes. Develop new and scale existing processes, to allow our fleets to efficiently operate and grow.
- Work with analytics. Heavy analysis (must have Excel ninja skills) of driver and passenger metrics (we deliver lots of it!!!) to properly allocate supply, guide driver incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences for our customers.
- Product Improvement. Search and propose new features to our apps team, which could improve a seamless driver experience.
- Driver Relations. Manage driver development, have your team train new drivers, identify & attack problem areas for drivers.
- Support our drivers. Manage the day-to-day issues of thousands of drivers on our system. Work with our customer support team, help them deliver world-class assistance to our fleet.
- Be a hustler. Take ownership of our supply side (drivers fleet), do whatever it takes to get the job done, help our services (old and new) grow.
Qualifications & Skills
- A data-driven decision-making mentality, and analytical thinking.
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or similar field.
- Have to be “”street smart””, know how to talk with drivers and connect with them.
- Technology savvy, highly familiar with web-based productivity services and mobile apps.
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Competitive full-time salary
- Bonus based on company achieving its business goals
- A comfortable, stylish, friendly working environment with A-level professionals
- Career development – it’s not offered, we demand you grow to more senior roles.
- Stunning colleagues!
- Legal life insurance since the first day of employment
- Free taxi rides every month; explore your city for free!
- Top line tools: we always work on MacBooks, use the best tools of the trade.