Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Bayer is currently seeking for a HR Operations Senior Officer
The incumbent will:
- Manage efficient HR Services delivery on specific processes (payroll and other C&B, recruiting, separation, HR reporting, filing and record keeping, etc.). Proactively identify service delivery issues by taking appropriate actions to resolve and generally improve quality standards. Be responsible to handle exceptions in the administration of the specific process.
- Work closely, effectively and continuously align with local HR Experts and HRBPs to proactively drive the development, maintenance and improvement of processes and interfaces. Keep a continuous clear overview about HR processes and developments within the country in order to drive an integrated HR service delivery and support any coordination as needed.
- Take ownership for the resolution of complex HR related queries and any administrative support ensuring timely, accurate and value adding responses (always keeping informed the respective division’s HRBP).
- Participate in Global HR Ops calls, to continuously align with headquarters and other markets about changes in working processes and about on-going global efforts on operational efficiency.
- Provide support on a variety of HR projects and programs and assist with any other ad-hoc HR admin tasks.
Qualifications & Skills
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE (Leadership, Integrity, Flexibility, Efficiency) values. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
- BA/BS in HR or in any Social or Behavioural Sciences or in Business Administration.
- A Post-graduate degree is desirable.
- At least 4 years of experience in service delivery, HR services and/or employee administration.
- Knowledge and good understanding of local legislation related to HR administrative processes.
- Excellent experience of working with SAP system and tools.
- Knowledge of key major HR processes and experience of working in an HR team.
- Fluency in Greek and English language (oral and written skills).
- Problem solver and good at handling work pressure.
- Team player who is able to support change.
- Strong customer orientation, efficiency and attention to detail; high degree of reliability and motivation.
- Capability to work in a multicultural environment and willingness to travel on business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now.