Kariera.gr on behalf of its client is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for managing and utilizing every property of the organization (estate, stocks, shares, buildings etc). He will design, organize, monitor and implement projects in order to make the most profit of them.
- Design and monitor the selection of external partners (technical / finance consultants etc) and evaluate their work
- Coordinate the strategic alignment of all partners
- Work closely with consultants in order to design the project and set its official timeline. Set all the critical aspects for successful project implementation
- Design the decision making process for timely completion of the project
- Monitor the project’s budget / tracking costs / invoicing
- Organize the project team and delegate tasks to its members
- Monitor the program’s execution in order to be completed on time
- Work closely with all partners and make provision for successful cooperation between them
- Act proactively to address potential problems or possible delay in given tasks
Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in Economics, Management, Project Management etc.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Management or Technical orientation
- Desirable knowledge of law or European guidelines
- 10+ years of working experience in Bank sector, Real Estate, Consulting, Auditing companies etc.
- Experience in implementing strategic and business plans, investments, mergers, project finance etc.
- Knowledge in submitting proposals in European competitions
- Excellent knowledge of English. One more language is desirable.
- Excellent use of MS Office / Project Management tools
- Project management skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolutions skills
- People management and team organizing skills
- Presentation and very good communication skills
- Crisis management skills