ICAP Group – with 1.300 employees – is the largest Business Services Group in Greece, with leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
ICAP Group is the only company in Greece certified by the Bank of Greece as an External Credit Assessment Institution (ECAI) in regards to the New Regulatory Framework of Basel II. Moreover, in July 2011, ICAP was accepted by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) as a Credit Rating Agency (CRA).
We are looking for an efficient professional who will work on data mining, statistical analysis, data modelling and machine learning techniques. He/she will join a team responsible for the development, monitoring and verification of models and algorithms in the area of Credit Risk and Business Analytics.
- Data management of structured and unstructured data
- Develop data-driven insights through predictive models, in the area of Credit Risk and Business Analytics
- Validate and monitor the power of predictive models
- Lead the development of projects and support team members throughout project execution
- Communicate with senior management and contribute to new business proposals
- Collaborate with different teams to produce innovative and efficient analytics products and services
- Staying up to date on trends in data analytics methodologies
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience performing statistical analysis, data mining, data science, machine learning, in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics)
- Master’s degree in Analytics / Statistics / Operational Research / Data Science, or a related field associated with quantitative analysis
Analytics tools & skills:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret a variety of types of data
- Proficiency with one or more data analytics tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python, SQL
- Fluency in English required
- Ability to generate and clearly communicate insights from raw data
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, employing effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Passion for learning new data analysis methods and tools
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- A competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
- All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.