The Indirect Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and management of sales activities in cooperation with our associates and dealers that will result in the successful achievement of indirect channel sales growth. Responsible for developing indirect sales partners as well as managing and developing current ones.
- Identify and develop potential indirect channels and associated partners / dealers. Develop and manage sales activities and promotions in cooperation with Dealers.
- Monitor competitor activities, emerging trends and understand how to create and capitalize on opportunities
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the channel partners and ensure that company policies and procedures are following
- Monitor sales KPIs and develop reports
- Be passionate about building, motivating, supporting and enabling the channel to achieve revenue goals
- Conduct performance reviews on a regular basis and appropriate action is taken to continuously improve sales growth and seek opportunities for future developments
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Experience in energy sector will be considered a plus.
- Experienced user of Ms Office and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to motivate sales performance and drive results
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills and ability to address issues and find solutions
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, performance incentives and career opportunities within a dynamic and innovative working environment.
Candidates are requested to send their resume till 30/05/2017.