Mavrogenis S.A. is a Greek company that operates successfully for over 25 years in the Αir Conditioning market.
Its successful and profitable operation led the company to an expansion, establishing two new companies: M&T Electronics in Greece and Turkey. Both M&T companies operate in the electronics market, offering unique mobile phones and tablets under the brand name Fluo.
In the framework of our international expansion, we are seeking to recruit an International Business Development Director in Athens.
The aim is to expand a new business activity internationally. M&T can be the partner for big Retailers and Operators. They can be our distributors or POS of our Fluo branded products abroad (AC, Smartphones/Tablets, TVs etc.).
- Designs and suggests the strategy to approach potential international customers and leads the way by creating strong relationships with strategic partners worldwide.
- Manages and leads his/her team of Export executives and local Country Managers, ensuring best-in-class standards of achievement against both sales and operational performance measures.
- Establishes long term win-win partnerships with big Retailers and Operators by offering them a variety of options to cover their needs for their exclusive branded products.
- Sets clear and measurable objectives to deliver continual sales and personal growth.
- Participates in relevant national and international exhibitions and creates a network of connections with frequent visits to potential customers abroad.
- Ensures that his/her team has detailed research and analysis of data for each country, as well as reporting for actions and results.
- Develops a detailed understanding of international market dynamics and identifies the major business development opportunities available, in cooperation with the International Marketing Director.
- At least 4 years of experience is similar position, ideally in the field of AC, electronics or new technology and a proven successful track record.
- MSc degree holder.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language is a must.
- High skills in communication and negotiations.
- Excellent use of MS Office.
- Ability to facilitate and lead team activities related to new business opportunities.
- Ability to travel as required.