Trading robots is looking for an Investment analyst that trully believes that the driving forces of markets can be understood and modeled.
The successful candidate will be able to code,test and evaluate various trading strategies. You will participate in the development of our portfolio-management construction process.
- Examine and assess macro economic trends of major economies (Consumption,Job market, Housing, Manufacturing, Trade Ballance)
- Stay informed about the political enviroment of major economies (upcomming elections, goverment coallition)
- Monitor major press releases of Central Banks
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven track record as an individual trader
- Solid understanding of financial statements, technical indicators & statistics
- Solid understanding of economics
- Ability to code
- BS degree in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering