Winedot is looking to recruit a creative and driven social media manager to administer social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts, responding to followers and reporting. You will be responsible for the content strategy and how to optimize content so that it is engaging across social channels, achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be open minded, creative and up-to-date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media trends. You should be able to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5 year work experience as a Social media manager
- Strong understanding of content management systems
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Multitasking, ability to work under pressure
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent working environment for growth and development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours