Papastratos, an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI) since 2003, is the largest tobacco products’ producer in Greece. It employs directly and indirectly approximately 800 employees.
86 years after its establishment, Papastratos continues its successful course in the tobacco products’ market having talented people, outstanding international and domestic brands –such as the world leader Marlboro, the historical ASSOS and the innovative potentially reduced risk product IQOS– , a unique corporate culture, the know-how and international experience of PMI and its long history. In 2016 Papastratos was nominated as the “#1 Most Admired Company” in Greece, by the Greek edition of Fortune magazine.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Qualifications & Skills
- You should hold a University or other equivalent Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar positions, ideally in a multinational company.
- Fluency in English and Greek as well as strong leadership and entrepreneurship skills are mandatory.
- Digital know-how will be considered an asset.
We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. You can join the most Unique and Innovative team and gain valuable experience and a good understanding of multinational processes, capitalize your knowledge and develop many capabilities.
In the context of your responsibilities, you will need to:
- Design & Deploy Portfolio Initiatives for the Greek Market
- Design & Deploy Communication Initiatives for the Greek Market in all channels
- Supervise a team of IQOS Brand Executives (in-house and contracted)
- Handle communication with Agencies for the development of IQOS content
- Monitor budget
- Evaluate RRP marketing initiatives & propose amendments