We are looking for an enthusiastic young professional for the role of the Junior Account Manager in a young and fast-paced company in the field of alcoholic beverages. The account manager is responsible to identify sales and purchase opportunities, proceed to further market development, negotiate delivery conditions and can make fast decisions.
- Create, maintain and develop customer and supplier relationships
- Monitor all client issues and ensure appropriate resolution
- Cold calling in search for new clientele
- Widen existing customer base/ Penetration into the market assigned
- Adjusting & justifying the pricing policy according to the specific market and clients’ needs
- Building a detailed understanding of the customers, markets and competitors
- Resume full responsibility and control of the market assigned in order to achieve sales target
- Expect part of the interview to be carried out in English.
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluency in English is a must and one more language
- Willing to travel
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, able to work independently but with a team, high achiever, eager and result driven attitude.
- Computer skills is a necessity
- Fluency in Chinese or French will be considered an advantage
- Six (6) month training contract with minimum salary plus expenses package
- Upon satisfactory completion, contract renewal with over 20% salary increase and participation in team bonus scheme.