ELVAL is searching for its premises in Maroussi a Financial Reporting & Consolidation Analyst to staff the respective team, reporting to Financial Reporting & Consolidation Manager.
- Support FR&C Manager in the preparation of Group’s annual and interim Financial Information, gradually taking ownership of particular workstreams.
- Research, keep up-to-date and develop expertise in IFRS.
- Assist Group entities regarding IFRS and reporting matters.
- Liaise with external auditors and regulatory authorities on financial reporting compliance and assurance
- Support the design and development project of Financial Reporting software and administer the system upon implementation
- Maintain and improve the documentation of Group’s financial reporting and accounting guidelines.
- Prepare and provide ad-hoc analysis and presentations on financial reporting related data and issues, upon Management’s request.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting (preferred), Economics or Business Administration (post-graduate appreciated)
- Relevant working experience of at least 4 years. Part of working experience should be with a top Audit Firm (as an auditor), or in the Financial Reporting & Consolidation department of a Group.
- Experience with financial consolidation software (appreciated)
- Knowledge of IFRS and Consolidation rules.
- Accredited member, or student of ACA/ACCA (or similar)
- Solid knowledge of English, orally and written
- Solid knowledge of main Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate high standards of professionalism
- The position offers dynamic work environment, continuous training and development opportunities.