Workable is changing the way companies find and hire great people. With thousands of enterprise users and millions in venture funding, we have built the best SaaS recruiting software in the world. With offices in Boston, Greece and London, Workable doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace.
To support this growth and make sure that we can scale from thousands to hundreds of thousands of users, we are expanding our teams. This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior Accountant to work in our accounting department alongside a highly motivated team. Your main role will be to understand Workable’s business and perform accounting entries in a timely and accurate manner.
As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform accounting entries
- Support month-end closing
- Assist in general accounting tasks such as reconciliations, invoice handling, collections, and ad hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
- BSc in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent command of the English language
- Basic knowledge of accounting software would be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Office Suite, especially Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Stock option plan
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.