Want the opportunity to work with some of the leaders in mobile? Want to learn about industry trends and cutting edge Revenue Optimziation technology? We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in Athens!
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch wappier successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from wappier.
Customer Success Managers work closely with wappier’s largest enterprise customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use wappier to solve them.
Working closely with wappier’s Sales team, Customer Success Managers provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of wappier or uncovering new uses for wappier products amongst their customer portfolio. Customer Success Managers serve as the trusted point of contact for wappier’s portfolio of strategic key accounts, beginning from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their KPIs and be successful with wappier.
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how wappier will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future
- Maintains an excellent retention rate and drives adoption of wappier across accounts
- Onboards new customers by guiding them through the kickoff process and ensuring proper implementation
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Provides consultation on the use of wappier based on clients specific use cases
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Partner closely with Sales Executives and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Has intimate knowledge on the clients current use of the wappier Platform and educates them on new features they are not using to possibly uncover new business opportunities
- Create customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets
- Conducts regular on-site and/or remote business reviews to recap usage and to further engage the client
- Help drive customer references and case studies
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred
- Experience supporting deployments with enterprise customers across thousands of users
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, and Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with sales executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Organized and tidy – your desktop does not have more than 5-10 files/folders on it any given time
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is preferred, if you have developed a mobile game and understand what Revenue
- Optimization is we accept that as a substitute
- English first – most of the communication is done in English so most of the interview will be as well
- Fun – you need to be fun. Period.
- Experience with customer Loyalty & Retention Programs
- Experience with the mobile gaming ecosystem and past position in either a mobile attribution or user engagement company
At wappier we are growing our team with the vision of having top performers that contribute directly to the growth of the company and we offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, flexibility in the working schedule and a lot of interesting traveling.
Για να καταθέσετε αίτηση κάντε κλικ εδώ
Αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια με την αίτηση, επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας